The CPR+ Weekly Infusion is taking a one week respite for the Christmas Holiday but we will return next week with Issue #4 on January 1, 2008. We hope you have enjoyed the first 3 issues and, as always, we’d love to hear your comments, feedback and suggestions.
Coming in 2008, look for articles on the “new” Special Price Matrix, Building & Using Custom Clinical Assessments, Batch Cash Posting, Managing Recurring Rentals, Streamlining Clinical Documentation in the field, Automatic ERN Posting, Managing Recurring Supply Orders and much more. Future issues will also include profiles of current Customers, Employees and Vendors that we work with, as well as the ever-popular Tip-of-the-Week.
Thanks to all of you for making 2007 an unbelievable year for D.H.S. Some of this year’s milestones:
- Early in the year, we signed three very large national providers and we spent the rest of the year helping them successfully implement and go-live on CPR+. I’m pleased to report that, thanks to the hard work and talent of many people, including our outstanding Training & Implementation staff, all 3 companies are now fully converted and LIVE on CPR+. Trust me, this is a big deal -- these three companies alone represent over 50 business locations and 800 concurrent users. Great job to everyone involved.
- Speaking of successful implementations, this year was indeed a banner year. Including the 3 large customers mentioned above, a total of 141 Customers or 2nd Sites went LIVE on CPR+ in 2007! In total, D.H.S. employees conducted over 675 DAYS of On-Site training. Leading the pack of CPR+ Road Warriors – James McNamee with 133 on-site days this year followed closely by Vincent Thompson with 112, Tony Clark with 101, Richard van der Lek with 100 and Derek Kennard with 96.
- In September, we shattered our previous User Conference attendance level with over 400 attendees and 10 exhibitors at the 2007 CPR+ User Conference in Las Vegas. Thanks to everyone who attended, we hope to see you next year in . . . Columbus, Ohio. That’s right, we’re going to have our 5th Annual User Conference in our hometown of Columbus. Gimme an “OH-IO” - Go Buckeyes!
- Throughout the course of the year, we added 15 outstanding New Employees who are totally focused on YOUR success. They include Training & Implementation Specialists Derek Kennard, Cameron Atchley, Kelli Berzett, Project Manager Laura Pugh and Sales Representatives Anthony O’Dell, Erika Seitz and Nicholas Tieu. In Customer Support, we added Michael Kramer, Jacque Williams, Stacey Humphries, Mike George, Darla Tripp, Heidi Blattler, Lauren Clark and Office Manager Bridget Wright.
- As of today – with a few more days left in the year and a few more prospects in the pipeline - we’re pleased to report 120 NEW Customers licensed CPR+ this year! If you’re one of them, thank you for your support and welcome aboard!
- We moved to an Annual Release Schedule, culminating in the successful launch of CPR+ v8.0 in October of this year which included hundreds of new features and enhancements.
- 2007 also brought the release of CPR+ Mobile – our laptop based version of CPR+ for Nurses, Respiratory Therapists and anyone else who needs to take an up-to-the minute clinical record into the field and easily synch the data, CPR+ Web Portal – our Internet portal that extends CPR+ to the web for your Patients, Physicians and Referral Sources and the CPR+ Report Library Service – the report sharing initiative that now includes over 450 FoxFire! and Crystal Reports that enable you to “slice and dice” your CPR+ data to your hearts content.
- In 2007, D.H.S. grew at an astounding 33% increase over 2006, surpassing $10M in annual revenue, thanks in part to the successful integration of the SCS and MBI operations.
As we look ahead to 2008, a year that will mark our 15th anniversary for this crazy little company, we are very excited about what’s on the horizon. Development for CPR+ v8.1 is well underway, as are many other exciting initiatives that we think you’re going to love, including our CPR+ for HME version, Disaster Recovery program and CPR+ Resource Center.
As always, thank you for being our customer. Stuart and I sincerely appreciate your support and loyalty. We know you have options and we do not take your business for granted. We are as focused and committed today as we were 15 years ago in Stuart’s basement. Our mission remains the same too –to provide you with the most powerful, user-friendly, and technologically advanced software combined with the industry’s best training and customer support services. That’s our gig and we’re stickin’ to it.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year – we’ll see you in 2008!
Jeff and Stuart
Definitive Homecare Solutions
Return to Top of Newsletter
Year In Review
Next Week's Issue
Understanding the "NEW"
Special Price Matrix
Pediatric Health Service
CPR+ Tip of the Week:
(You'll Have to Open this
Issue to Find Out!)
You may reach us by the following ways:
By writing to us at:
Definitive Homecare Solutions
6665 Busch Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43229
Local Phone #: 614-543-8800
General Phone #: 866-277-4876
General Fax #: 614-543-8878
Support Phone #: 877-277-4876
Fax #: 614-543-8848